Evening of Networking
The North Central Florida Family Therapy Alliance invites you to our “Evening of Networking”. This is an exciting opportunity to mingle and mix with other professionals, and to learn about ways the NCFFTA can enhance your professional life, such as:
- Establishing a listing on our website
- Signing up to be a “Mentor” for fellow helping professionals
- Registering to be listed as an “Expert” available to providing training opportunities
- Joining a “Peer Consultation” group
- Identifying potential topics for future educational opportunities
- Learning about licensure issues impacting MFTs
- Learning about upcoming changes to the AAMFT
The direction of our chapter is shifting. In the past we have provided many educational opportunities for you. We hope this event can serve as a connection point, for us to learn how to better serve you as a community and how we can advocate for our profession. There are threats to Marriage and Family Therapy as a profession; therefore, there is no better time to get connected than now.
The event will take place on Monday, February 4, 2019 from 7pm – 9pm (Cypress and Grove Brewery) . Come and go as you please. Please invite other helping professionals. Please RSVP on our website: http://www.ncfamft.com. Those registered will be entered into a drawing for a door prize.